Chapel Haven’s PAVE (forerly Project SEARCH) is recruiting for next year, the class of 2017-18.
PAVE is open to Chapel Haven students and community members and is our year-long work readiness program at Yale-New Haven Hospital, where PAVE participants from Chapel Haven:
· Volunteer at Yale-New Haven Hospital
· Learn competitive, transferrable, and marketable job skills
· Increase independence, confidence, and self-esteem
· Receive work-based, individualized coaching and instruction
· Create resume and portfolio
Applications are now available and need to be collected by the end of March.
If anyone is interested, they should contact Kristine Fornaby at 203-379-1714 x 210 or email her at email@example.com.