Residential Education At
- Intellectual & Developmental
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
Adult Transition Program
- Asperger Syndrome
- Social Communication Disorders
- Executive Functioning & Learning Challenges
- Mild Autism
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
CHAPEL HAVEN ONLINE
Our distance-learning portal, offering a treasure trove of programming!
- REACH and Continuing Adult Education
- Asperger Syndrome Adult Transition (ASAT)
- Community Life Program (CLP)
- Recreation, Wellness, and More
How We Are Different
“Chapel Haven is more than just another Asperger/Autism treatment program.”
It is a caring environment that fosters community and kindness. Within this supportive and positive environment, our nurturing staff uses state-of-the-art teaching methodologies that build strong capabilities, confidence, and independence.
“Chapel Haven changed my life. I was overwhelmed and never thought that I could be successful in life. Luckily the amazing folks at Chapel Haven proved me wrong!”
Call us to find out more or set a date for a visit!
What’s New at Chapel Haven?
Chapel Haven Schleifer Center is delighted to announce that beginning Aug. 3, our Cafe operations will be powered by...
Register now for Chapel Haven’s Virtual Open House on October 30, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern! Join us to start your...
Want to learn more about Chapel Haven Schleifer Center? Join us on Saturday, September 11, 2021 for an in-person open...