Residential Education At
- Intellectual & Developmental
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
Adult Transition Program
- Asperger Syndrome
- Social Communication Disorders
- Executive Functioning & Learning Challenges
- Mild Autism
- Nonverbal Learning Disorder
CHAPEL HAVEN ONLINE
Our distance-learning portal, offering a treasure trove of programming!
- REACH and Continuing Adult Education
- Asperger Syndrome Adult Transition (ASAT)
- Community Life Program (CLP)
- Recreation, Wellness, and More
How We Are Different
“Chapel Haven is more than just another Asperger/Autism treatment program.”
It is a caring environment that fosters community and kindness. Within this supportive and positive environment, our nurturing staff uses state-of-the-art teaching methodologies that build strong capabilities, confidence, and independence.
“Chapel Haven changed my life. I was overwhelmed and never thought that I could be successful in life. Luckily the amazing folks at Chapel Haven proved me wrong!”
Call us to find out more or set a date for a visit!
What’s New at Chapel Haven?
Chapel Haven Schleifer Center President Michael Storz recently was a guest on the Unfettered Wealth podcast with host...
Chapel Haven President Michael Storz was selected to receive the Outstanding Leadership Award by Milestones Autism...
Two Chapel Haven staffers are being hailed for their heroic and selfless actions after they intervened to save the...